Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Why Your Family Always Tells You To "Wait" Till You're Older - They Really Just Want The Best

I swear some people really contradict themselves and I really don't want to be one of them. Having kids at a young age can be hard, I grew up with a single mother type home.

If you can plan for your future why not start now. You can do anything you please, out of the goodness of your heart. Take from people fairly and create a peaceful environment wherever you go or you can stack bread off of the loss of peoples wealth, health, mentality, courage and so on. What type of person are you ?

Some people want to be known and applauded for their flyness' and some just want to make the world a better place. Why not have a job and a relationship that is built on 100% complete honesty and good values. You choose your life and you make what you make / take what you take out of it from day to day. You make or break your mindset.

My question is if a person has no idea how to really live a stable and real life, with a legitimate cash flow, decent rent and still have time to be themselves what are the chances they are ready for a relationship. You need to focus on yourself first and relationships, they come & they go. The love never truly fades for me so honestly, I wish the best for all of the people I've been with or had love for.

All I really have to say is the best thing to do sometimes is just wait, be patient, have faith, learn to overcome your fears, stay real and love honestly.

No comments: