Sunday, April 1, 2012

Karma is Instant...

What do you want from me
That you didn't already get
Karma is instant
Has me in a fit
Would never force your hand
Before I forced mine
Unless you gestured first
Now it's all on my mind
Some love turns us blind
Think then, it is really love
If it could be so cold, yet kind
Fake love surrounds many
They keep to it, rock it steady
It's just a lifestyle
Don't get caught up
I wanna touch & feel true love
I've had enough
With those who play games
Only to get in there
So you took as much
As any other, ya hear
Claim if feels nice
When you hold me near
Karma is instant
It's just the way life goes
Ups, Downs, Friends, Foes
Who in the end might
Come to like you
Thinkin' about you tonight
What am I to do, only what's right
Feels better to get it off my chest
Than to fake a smile & not say the rest
I still think you're the best
Unless someone else proove you wrong
But that could never be
Cause each person got a different level
That they on
Whats that song
The one I made about you
Wish you could hear it
What would we do...