Sunday, April 1, 2012

Takes time for the Sun to shine...

I Wanna do things proper
Get them done, out of the way
I don't want to really waste my time
Waiting to be found by some lover
Who will make me feel more alive
Cause really you know, I'll ride
But don't you go thinkin' that way
I wanna keep it goodie good, no lies
Legitimate checks coming in line
If I ever took the time to find
Somebody like you it would be impossible
People are truly unique & you are unstoppable
Have me standing still, amazed and yet
You're so far away
Even though I know I should be focusing on me
You cross my mind, interested in you
The only thing I adore more right now
What to do
R u Cofused ?
To love & to loose
What are we gonna do
When I just talk shit
& You never come through
Still need you more and more
Got me singing the blues
Dazed but still mentally aware
Some people act like they just ain't there
Reckless behavior, you better be ware
Stay the fuck away from me
You got me scared
But I fear Nothing but Allah
Guide me on the straight path
Let them feel my love
& Not judge on the mistakes of my past
Because it only really made me, me
This person that I am
Can't you see
I could go on and on
To let you know
That my love for Allah
Should really show
I count on Allah
& I know
All will be well with time
Takes patience for things to grow and shine
So I'll just focus on myself and grind
& Make sure I maintain myself cause happiness
Happiness is a friend of mine
Oh the many things that makes me smile....