Thursday, May 10, 2012

For The One (Whoever He Might Be)

Don't you know how you make me feel
Like I can truly be myself
Sadness Cause I feel you don't feel me
Half afraid to give you all I have
It's a lust thing and it's just too damn bad
Cause I'm down to love you
For a real long time
I wished you loved me
& That I could see you all the time
But actions have consequences
This is life, its for real all the time
Such a shame though
Cause' I got you on my mind
Forever and a day couldn't erase
The thoughts I feel out of haste
Maybe I should have done this
Maybe I should have done that
I still loved  how you react
Face to face it's peaches
But far apart we're speachless
Damn, I know we don't need this
So you make it easy
& Just let it pass
But I'm like
When did he reply last
& Then it splits
& Takes over another
& The feeling is so similar
How do I categorize it
Is this what it is & I realize it
I'm always wanting it
But can never decide
So which one is going to be ready
To be down & grasp that side
Cause trust me, I need a ride
& Not one time, drive me
But something for life...