Thursday, May 10, 2012

Go For It ?

I look into the past and I've made mistakes
Also met some great men that made my heart break
To better myself even more, how much will it take
Now that its only me what is there to do
Each and every day how can I improve
So much to gain, so much to loose
So much I could do without, its true
Still totally confused
Need that affection
To heal that everlasting bruise
Gotta get through
Needing more contemplation
Having thoughts, not embracing them
Time eventually erases them
& They linger with pain
Its always the same
How do I refrain
From actions without thought
After so much I sought
Only to find an ember
How much longer will the smoke linger
As I grow I have to know
That this too shall pass
& That over flowing glass
Will soon quench my thirst
As right now it leaves me asking
But the only answer is don't worry
About the past, don't worry
About the future
Just worry about now
& Care for yourself now
Don't be asking anybody how
Just go for it, babe....