Saturday, June 23, 2012

All Of My Days...

Thinking of you...
Just know I think the best of you
Smile on my face from right to left
Moments with you
I could never forget
Wishing they lasted longer
Wishing your feelings were stronger
I love you but you don't love me yet
What was that you were saying?
Yeah, it's mad wet
I'd bleed for you but I'm scared
You might be stringing me along
I'm not prepared
To be used and tossed again
On my urges I gotta refrain
Still stays the same
This guessing game
I'd do anything for you
No lie
Ye...
I feel that strong inside...
From you..
I don't ever wanna hide
I wanna be honest
& Open I can't deny
I really hate to lie
Don't make me compromise
& Spend all my money
I bet others think its funny
How I run to you every chance I get
Love to love you, you really bet
All I gotta say is why
Could I not have been more patient
I guess time will tell
Well I'm waiting
To see how things flow
I wanna take it fast
& you wanna take it slow
& I gave in too easily
You said you respected me
I should have honored that
Rawww...rr... Mistakes
Will be made but life goes on
It happened, I guess it was meant to be
Replay that song
Cause I just wanna love you
Hold you tight
Tell you that whatever your facing
Things will be alright
You left a mark physically
And mentally too
All of my days babe
I wanna spend them with you