Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'mma Write About It...

Choices to make
Cause your not firm
What I'mma do ?
I Guess I'll learn
Situations I put myself in
Over and over again...
Sweet Music comes
On the radio and I
Almost get high
Off the love
In the words
Of all that I deserve
I guess I'll truly learn
Love is not to be played with
Only to be cherished
Loosing half my mind
Growing out of my religion
Holding it close and dear
Every moment
Even a moment like this
Where you could be so near
But you're so far away
What can I say
Other than but
I think I love you
& I Don't want to loose this
I really wanna have you
But a chance for some fun
I just might do this...
Why.. cause your not firm
With a girl like me you gotta learn
That you gotta just do what you gotta do
Cause not matter how you feel
When it comes to you
It always I love you...
Yes...