Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Still Wanna...

I'm tryna find this girl named Armani
I lost her long ago
So many years have passed
Oh how she's grown
Always running from her problems
Well one of these days she gotta solve em
Always hoping for the better
Writing her suitors poetic love letters
Of all the places she could hide
Seems she found a place deep inside
Her own self and she's scared
For the future she better be prepared
Because she's 23 now, not 12
Almost fully grown & you can tell
She always just wanted that perfect love life
Took pride in herself knowing she could be a good wife
Haven't found the one but I guess it takes time
Got someone on my mind & I wish he was all mine
I guess Miss Armani just gotta live good
Prepare for the future as any person would
I cut a lot of people off and pushed them away
Other than "I'm sorry" theres not much more to say...
So forgive me and love me or hate me
At the end of the day I still wanna be your lady...