Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Deep Thoughts

For this moment in time I wonder. I wonder what you're up to and if you'll grow like how I grew. Or if I'll grow like how you grew. It truly amazes me to look at you because you're a creation, a beautiful creation. I sometimes wish on stars to find that certain person. I sometimes make other wishes for things to be as God wants them to be. It's hard for me to understand my past actions. I know these are things I cannot change and to come to terms I tell myself I was young, immature, naive, selfish, lonely, confused, sick, depressed, alone, scared and running. I had to grow out of those phases of my life. I have to tell myself I've grown to think differently, I can feel love now, I'm not as cold. I know now, that I know things. This is what I understand. Random.

No comments: