Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nothing Compares....


I sometimes wonder
Do you watch me
The way I watch you
Do you see me
Like how I see you
Are you curious about me
Like how I'm curious about you
Do you wonder
Like how I wonder
Do you dream
Look up at the stars
And the light beams
Do you contemplate
Like how I contemplate
You're smart
You're good looking
You've got it all
Happiness is a mindset
I just want to be free
Free from negativity
And wasted mind
I believe in you
That you can achieve anything
Like I said you have everything
But you don't have me
Or do you
I think you do
You got me
Got me good
I try and I try
But there's no denying
Your hold
I'm bold
I'll say it
I wish we would have waited
But what can we do
Do you love me cause I Love You.
Tell me if it's true
That you have feelings for me to
I just gotta know
& I do know
So should I just fall in line
When I've got you all in my mind
I'm trying to understand
How you got the upper hand
Maybe cause you're the man
& I'm the lady who doesn't want to share
Tryna be all you need cause no one else compare.

No comments: