Sunday, February 24, 2013

Reactions...

How can we grow if you limit
The ways we interact to a certain setting.
Am I a fool for love?
Am I confused in love?
Do you even know what I think of?
I just hope as the earth warms
We grow closer and spend more time
Cause like you're always on my mind.
Well not always, but you know what I mean.
Oh if only you knew how I dream.
I'll be right here always ready to talk.
Say you'll think of me and won't stop.
Don't let go, no - not for a second in time.
Someday maybe you'll say you'll be mine.
I could just imagine you smiling,
Till the next time we meet.
Oh wouldn't it be sweet.
Anyways I'm just saying how I feel
I'm yours all day all night.
No one else compares, alright.
Hope that you truly know.
I wouldn't want to let you go.
I'll be with you babe,
Whether your high or low.
Emotions are emotions,
We eventually let them go.
I really want you to know
I have thing for you
& I just can't let it go.

No comments: