Saturday, April 27, 2013

Patience (W24TN)

I should have told you
I missed your voice
I should have told you
I wanna hold you tight
I know we know it's been so long
& I know we know what we both did wrong
I'm wondering, waiting, thinking that my phone should ring
I have no idea what your up to, where you're at,
You tell me nothing, as a matter a' fact
& I still wonder.
Is this right?
Do you love me still?
What do you want?
Could this work?
Are you really down for me?
Will you call me today?
Are you close by my hood?
Do you know what's good?
Are you gonna come swoop me up.
You already know I don't give a fuck.
Baby, I'm down..
& I need you around.
You really do somethin' for me.
Never your last chance, but
Baby you're all I need.
You're more than good company.
Maybe it'll never work or maybe
I won't ever have to think twice.

No comments: