Saturday, April 27, 2013

Best Present Ever ? (M30TN)

Best Present Ever?
More like a trial version...
With complications and
Holds and obligations
And my frustrations,
Didn't mean shit to you.
You didn't give a fuck.
Oh look at you. Taste of
my own mixture at it's finest.
I just hope you know...
You were once mine,
For a moment in time.
It all felt so right.
Having you close,
To me at night.
First nigga I went
Old school with.
Long kisses at 24.
Holding hands and
I once adored
Everything bout you,
Now I hate it.
Think your cold and
Crazy, happy Belated.
Got love for you still.
Think you fine as fuck.
You already know whats up.
Unfortunately you found her.
Left me be and an then another
Rediscovered me. And then another.
Where are the words to say.
It's cold how men and women play.
All in a day's work.
You chose her
And yeah it hurts.
For what it's worth...
You make me smile
& Used to ease the hurt.
1 Love and If Its 1 Life
Then friends who don't talk is aight....

No comments: