Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Today's Drama

Tried to hard to make you see how you make me feel. I don't understand why you''re not receptive to it. I'm almost ready to give up. Then you make me forget all the bad and crush on you for the good. I wish I would, just bitch you out and tell you what's real. Tell you how I feel. I'm not supposed to give a fuck? That's how you act. Swear you're what I need and If I'm being selfish then God, please let it play out and disperse. I need this verse, to let you know... To open my mind. To free my complicated thoughts. It's been so long, you silenced me. Will I ever be the same again or have I just grown. I'm all alone, single... Only fucking you. What's good. Be real with me. Anyways, no one reads this shit so I gotta vent. I'll leave this for myself to reflect on later. Ciao for Now.

No comments: