Monday, November 21, 2011

BFF?




You
Said
You
Would
Never
Let
Me
Down
That you
Would always
Be here
(For me?)

What happened to that?
We used to work two and two
Together like glue- pre mixed and stuff
We used to be stuck like stucko!
She used to be such a bad influence on me
I am glad she isn’t around
On the other hand
She is the one who saved me
So it’s only right for me to miss her
I keep thinking I am crazy
Because she is right here
Sitting in front of me and I still miss her.

Week one of creative conclusions
Would lead me to believe
All my expiriments have gone haywire- she don’t love me
I feel like I am keeping secrets
But it’s none of her business, am I not being truthful?
Is it wrong, is it bad that I miss her, and she is right here
What and Irony, to have someone and not be able to hold them
To feel someone and not be able to love them
To shower someone
Who doesn’t need to be consoled would be pointless- so where do we bond?
When she steps away from me
I know I love her
But when she comes close I loose all sense of direction
I just do whatever- whatever she wants
She’s like my fantasy- but she’s real
She’s kind of Bossy- but I like them like that
She’s my partner- not in crime though- in the war baby
She’s down to fight for the cause and
She said she wanna do it right by my side! Oh what a life!
We made a deal together, to be more creative…
To unleash the emotions
We were lashing on eachother in other ways
I think we both found a median- now we just have to make it work
Thicker than blood
You my Cuz’ and I Luv’ Yah…
You are my other half…. Truly

(From my perspective and this piece was about myself and my two sides)
- 29/10/2009

No comments: