Monday, November 21, 2011

What THE F*CK IS Love?




WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?
I am there for you day and night
All I offer is support and still you lack
I never leave your side and still you attack
What is it being you, I mean being with you- If your not being you?
I am not saying you changed, but I feel like I don’t know you
You claim to be the same, but I loved the old you
I mean, I still love you, kinda
Who am I kiddin’ I love you a lot
& I’ll never stop
Even though sometimes I swear your just a b*tch, damn
I’m always here to hold you, tell you to be strong
I’ll never stop pushin’ you and I won’t accept no for an answer
I’ll always pursue you to the fullest because I know
I’ll always try, to pull out the best of you…
& I promise you I’m for real
Please don’t deny me
I am giving my all to you
We are so the same
But she’s so different
Where do we find our common ground, our balance
Baby, I need you


S.V.P
(This piece is about myself)

- 30/10/2009

No comments: