Monday, November 21, 2011

Interesting, Maybe NOT




THE INTERVIEW:
She told me, in her heart she had been cold always
Only if you could understand my sorrow
(But I have always been sweet)
& Most women feel this same sorrow
& Most women feel this sweetness
However, most who feel this do not know how to deal with it
They often turn to outsource and find themselves out sourced
He was my source. He was my liquid, my elusion to life
Eventually, becoming my strife. I loved him?
I always wondered if he thought of me
& Like the stars and night I knew he did
No comparison other than
The fact that even if you can’t see them (stars)
They are still there
You are my star, I thought- I know
He is my only warmth, he is my sun
My only joy is his light
(Maybe) I was his earth and he was my water
Who knows, all I know is I am lonely
I am the lonely planet and he is, was, and will be my outer-space
My Darling, without you I am cold.
With God in my heart I am warm, always though
So come back around!
&&& He always does it, everytime and I love it!

(2b continued I gotta ask, damn- cheer up! )

You are the only person that knows
What you need, want, and gotta have exactly
No one else could know so look deep inside
I have met too many with sad stories- bad stories.
There are 2 many sides to every story
So choose your own ending
Change your status, lively…
The End.

PS: I Love YOU girl Just PRESS “On”

(I interviewed myself)

- 27/10/2009

No comments: