Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks for Being Quiet (2)




EVERY TIME:
I needed you,
you were not there.
Every time I wanted you,
I swear you didn’t care.
Still kept me wondering.
I've been alone,
I used to be scared.
Now I’m like how could you even attempt this.
How could you dare.
I’m still, just here with my bestest by my side.
She said she’s down for me.
She said she down to ride.
She’ll never let me down.
She got me for life.
She my light in the dark and when I’m lost.
She’s a Boss.
Homegirl has my best interests at heart though,
sometimes I swear she’s bad.
Messing with my mind,
during the time that we have.
Always getting me into trouble,
I don’t even know.
Every time we take it far,
as far as she wanna go.
Holdin’ herself back,
I don’t wanna lie.
She loose controll like
“Yeah, baby but you’re always on my mind.”
It’s so simple “He only bout his Grind.”
“Double Up.” “Yeah?” “I wanna make you mine.”

(The she other is me in this piece as well.)
- 01/11/2009

No comments: